Traffic Engineering and Operations Office
Commercial Vehicle Operations (CVO) include the operations associated with moving freight in commercial vehicles and the activities to regulate these operations. Related activities include electronic registration, permitting programs, electronic exchange of inspection data between agencies, electronic screening systems, and roadside operations.
is the term used to refer to the ITS information system elements that support CVO.
Components of CVO include:
- Fleet Administration
- Freight Administration
- Electronic Clearance
- Commercial Vehicle Administrative Processes
- Weigh-In-Motion (WIM)
- Roadside CVO Safety
- On-Board Safety Monitoring
- CVO Fleet Maintenance
- Hazardous Material Planning and Incident Response
- Freight In-Transit Monitoring
- Freight Terminal Management
For additional information, please contact Marie Tucker at Marie.Tucker@dot.state.fl.us