Traffic Engineering and Operations Office
The State Traffic Engineering and Operations Office provides support and expertise in the application of traffic engineering principles and practices to improve safety and mobility.
- Traffic Operations Bulletin 12-15 - Design Standards Index 17727 - Span Wire Traffic Signal Hangers
- Statewide Wrong-Way Study Report 08-15
- Traffic Engineering Manual Section 3.6 Revision - Standardization of Yellow Change and Red Clearance Intervals for Signalized Intersections
- Traffic Ops Bulletin 01-13 - Direction to DB & P3 Project Phase Reviewers-Modification to ERC System
- Traffic Operations Bulletin 01-12 - Adding Signal Heads and/or Backplates to Existing Traffic Signals
- Evaluation of Dual Cable Signal Support Systems with Pivotal Hanger Assemblies - Final Report.
- Effective 1/15/2012, Florida adopted the FHWA's MUTCD 2009.
- The Traffic Engineering Manual has been completely revised to incorporate the MUTCD 2009 and update all references and links.
- Manual on Speed Zoning for Highways, Roads, and Streets in Florida (Speed Zone Manual) has been revised.
- Florida Strategic Highway Safety Plan.