Welcome to FPRN Online Help
To help us assist you more efficiently, please register with FPRN creating a new username and password, if you are not already registered. If you are already registered please log in and provide us with a detailed description of your issue. After you submit a help request, you will receive an email confirmation with your case number and other important information. Please note that the login is a multi step process, emails will be sent to you and you will have to click on the link in your email to finish the process. You are only required to register on your initial visit. Once registered, you are free to login and start using the network or submit help request.
We will continue to take call-in request for assistance. During the process we will create your account and issue the request on your behalf. For frequently asked questions please go to the FPRN-FAQ website.
Thanks for your continued support.
A brief summary of the registration process for using the Florida Permanent Reference Network.
- Go to FPRN Registration page and complete the registration form.
- An email will be generated and sent to the address provided on the registration form.
- Click on the link in the email. (This will verify your registration).
- Log in to your profile account at FPRN Registration.
- Select the subscription(s), (Subscription is free) that you wish to use (Field or Office).
- Add the subscription(s) to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout (Subscription is free).
- Agree to terms and conditions and submit order.
- Two emails will be generated. One to you letting you know that you have submitted for subscription(s) and one to FPRN staff for subscription(s) approval.
- Once the FPRN staff approves your subscription(s) you will receive a confirmation email.
- To recover forgotten password enter your email at FPRN Forgotten Password page.