FPRN Technical Support
Table of Content
A brief summary of the registration process for using the Florida Permanent Reference Network.
Please note that the login is a multi step process, emails will be sent to you and you will have to click on the link in your email to finish the process. You are only required to register on your initial visit. Once registered, you are free to login and start using the network or submit help request. We will continue to take call-in request for assistance. During the process we will create your account and issue the request on your behalf. For frequently asked questions please go to the FPRN-FAQ website. Thanks for your continued support.
- Go to FPRN Registration and complete the registration form.
- An email will be generated and sent to the address provided on the registration form.
- Click on the link in the email. (This will verify your registration).
- Log in to your profile account at FPRN Registration
- Select the subscription(s), (Subscription is free) that you wish to use (Field or Office).
- Add the subscription(s) to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout (Subscription is free).
- Agree to terms and conditions and submit order.
- Two emails will be generated. One to you letting you know that you have submitted for subscription(s) and one to FPRN staff for subscription(s) approval.
- Once the FPRN staff approves your subscription(s) you will receive a confirmation email.
Download the HowToLeica1200NTRIP.pdf (File size 169 KB.)
Download the HowToLeicaGPS500.pdf (File size 262 KB.)
Download the TrimbleSetup.pdf (File size 1.04 MB.)
Download Google Earth Overlay for station locations.