State Materials Office
The State Materials Office is the initial point of contact for those individuals seeking to have construction-related materials qualified for use on Department projects, and to provide guidance on the appropriate process to follow for further action. For additional information, please select one of the below links to view the acceptance criteria for each material source.
- Cementitious Materials
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer Composites
- Flexible Drainage Pipe
- Incidental Precast Concrete
- Precast Concrete Drainage Structures
- Prestressed Concrete
- Structural Steel and Miscellaneous Metals
- Manufactured Products and Qualified Products List
Producers who are interested in adding their name to the any of the various materials listings should review the Guidelines for Adding a Producer to the list of Producers with Accepted QC Programs/ Qualified Labs.