Note: Publications provided in Adobe Acrobat PDF format require free Acrobat Reader Software to view.
Approved Research Projects
- Status of FY 2014/15 Projects - Updated 1/5/2014
The following documents provide the requirements for preparing research proposals.
- Instructions for Completing the Scope of Services [169KB]
- Policy for Out-of-State Travel for Research Proposals [19KB]
Reports must be prepared in compliance with the terms of the contract and as specified in the scope of service. Most agreements require reporting to comply with the format provided in the progress report template provided below.
- Research Progress Report Template [Word: 21KB]
Requests to amend task work orders that do not involve a change to the contract cost must be approved by the project manager, the Research Center manager, and the authorized party for the contractor. To request an amendment to the task work order, please use the form below.
The below guidelines document provides the requirements for preparing research reports.
- Guidelines for University Presentation and Publication of Research [38KB]
- Guidelines for Vendor Presentation and Publication of Research [115KB]
- Metric Conversion Table
- Technical Report Documentation Page [Word: 25 KB]
Most projects now require final reports to be submitted on CD media. The media are distributed nationally and should be prepared and packaged in an attractive, professional manner, providing at a minimum, FDOT project number, title, contractor name, and date of publication.
- FDOT Research Center Demonstration Project Request Form [Excel: 11 KB]
Project Manager Training
- RFRP Training for Research Project Managers, Presentation Slides [661KB], Video [WMV: 18.7MB]
- Express Training Progress Report Schedule Analysis, Presentation Slides [125KB], Video [WMV: 5.8MB]
- Project Reporting Training for Research Project Managers, Presentation Slides [1.0MB], Video [WMV: 18.4MB]