Office of Policy Planning
Abbreviations in this issue:
- Use of Mobility Devices on Paratransit Vehicles and Buses - This report describes the current and emerging issues which limit the use of mobility devices in paratransit vehicles and buses, and includes a guidance document to assist transit systems, manufacturers, and transit users in the implementation of potential accessible design and accommodation.
- Traffic Safety Facts 2012: A Compilation of Motor Vehicle Crash Data from the Fatality Analysis Reporting System and the General Estimates System - This report presents descriptive statistics about traffic crashes of all severities, from those that result in property damage to those that result in the loss of human life.
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities: Five Years of Learning from Communities and Coordinating Federal Investments - This publication summarizes some significant policy changes and collaborations among HUD, DOT and EPA and how they have made a difference in communities over the past five years.
- Miscellaneous Reports
- Shared-Use Mobility: Definitions, trends, and understanding - This presentation defines shared-use mobility, provides trends on shared-use mobility across Americas and discusses next steps.
- Ranking the Top States for Infrastructure Jobs - This paper ranks the states by the number of infrastructure jobs each state supports and the share of those jobs in overall state employment.
For further information contact Monica Zhong or phone (850) 414-4808