Office of Policy Planning
Abbreviations in this issue:
TOD - transit oriented development
- Economic Impacts of Florida's Highway Beautification Program - This report estimates the regional economic impacts of highway beautification expenditures within Florida.
- Planning for Flood Recovery and Long-Term Resilience in Vermont - This report assesses local and state policies to enhance flood resilience.
- Effect of Light-Rail Transit on Traffic in a Travel Corridor (Sign in required) - This report examines light-rail's impact on traffic in a travel corridor, to quantify the associated savings on energy consumption, air pollution, and parking costs, and to compare cost savings to transit subsidies.
- Miscellaneous Reports
- TOD Guide for Urban Communities - This report describes 28 concrete urban design recommendations and establishes common design criteria among the various players responsible for the building of sustainable urban communities.
- Participation, Information, and Community Interests within Health Impact Assessments (Sign in required) - This report seeks to understand how Health Impact Assessment treats various health concerns and the effectiveness of such treatment in influencing planning processes.
For further information contact Monica Zhong or phone (850) 414-4808