Office of Policy Planning
Abbreviations in this issue:
- FDOT Reports
- Population Growth and Characteristics - This report summarizes Florida's demographic features to assist in understanding travel demand in Florida.
- Transportation and Land Use - This report provides an overview of the relationship between transportation and land use and the importance of coordinating transportation and land use planning decisions.
- Economically Optimal Transport Prices and Markets: What Would Happen If Rational Policies Prevailed? - This paper identifies various transportation planning and market distortions and their impacts on travel activity. It investigates the amount and type of mobility that is economically optimal overall.
- Multimodal Transportation Indicators - This report provides a broad range of quarterly, monthly, and weekly statistics for the transportation community.
- What Do Americans Think About Federal Tax Options to Support Public Transit, Highways, and Local Streets and Roads? - This report summarizes the results of a national random-digit-dial public opinion poll about various tax options for raising federal transportation revenues, with a special focus on understanding support for increasing revenues for public transit.
- Miscellaneous Reports
- 2014 Manufacturing and Logistics Report - This report shows how each state ranks among its peers in several areas of the economy that underlie the success of manufacturing and logistics. These specific measures include the health of the manufacturing and logistics industries, the state of human capital, the cost of worker benefits, diversification of the industries, state-level productivity and innovation, expected fiscal liability, the state tax climate, and global reach.
For further information contact Monica Zhong or phone (850) 414-4808