Office of Policy Planning
Abbreviations in this issue:
- The Highway Trust Fund and the Treatment of Surface Transportation Programs in the Federal Budget - This report describes the status of the Highway Trust Fund and options that the Congress might consider to address the imbalance between revenues and spending from the fund.
- Traffic Safety Facts 2012 - This report presents descriptive statistics about traffic crashes of all severities, from those that result in property damage to those that result in the loss of human life.
- Developing Formal Asset Management Plans - This report highlights key recommendations and best practices identified at the peer exchange on Transportation Asset Management Plans.
- From Transit Stop to Urbanity Node: Field Audit for Measuring Livability at the Transit Stop (Login Required) - This report addresses issues of livability in the context of an important, yet neglected landscape of our cities: the transit stop and its surroundings.
- Miscellaneous Reports
- Exploring Connections Between Green Infrastructure & Healthy & Resilient Communities - This report looks at living green infrastructure through the lens of health, largely human health, in an effort to raise awareness of these important benefits and to identify some opportunities for further research, public policy development and building design practice improvements.
- Metropolitan Infrastructure Initiative - This site includes blog posts and event recordings on a variety of infrastructure topics.
For further information contact Monica Zhong or phone (850) 414-4808