Office of Policy Planning
Abbreviations in this issue:
- Tougher Choices: Shaping Florida's Future - This report examines the past and predicts a future in Florida's revenues, demographics, the Florida Retirement System, K-12 education, higher education and infrastructure (particularly transportation).
- National Survey of Child Passenger Safety Technicians on the LATCH System, United States, 2013 - This report presents the results of a national survey of Child Passenger Safety instructors and technicians. It examines these professionals' observations of how parents and other caregivers use and misuse LATCH, and their opinions regarding how the LATCH system could be improved to facilitate proper use and reduce the prevalence of serious misuse.
- Safety Impacts of Truck Driver Simulator Training (Sign in required) - This study examines the effectiveness of truck driving simulators to target specific driving behaviors that have been associated with increased crash risk.
- Multimodal Transportation Indicators - This report compiles data on a number of indicators: safety, economy, fuel prices, end-User Prices, Passenger Usage, Freight Usage, System Performance, and Capital Expenditures.
- Miscellaneous Reports
- The Status of the Highway Trust Fund and Budget Basics for the Treatment of New Programs - This presentation reviews the status of the Highway Trust Fund and explains federal budget basics.
- Navigating Our Future: Best Practices Case Studies from the Tennessee Regions' Roundtable Network - This publication highlights innovative community and economic development projects being implemented throughout Tennessee.
For further information contact Monica Zhong or phone (850) 414-4808