Systems Planning Office
The FDOT Systems Planning Office produces a document set known as the SIS Funding Strategy, which includes three inter-related sequential documents that identify potential Strategic Intermodal System (SIS) capacity improvement projects in various stages of development. The combined document set illustrates projects that are funded (Year 1), programmed for proposed funding (Years 2 through 5), planned to be funded (Years 6 through 10), and considered financially feasible based on projected State revenues (Years 11 through 25). The FDOT Systems Planning Office also produces a fourth document which is related to, but not part of, the SIS Funding Strategy. The Multimodal Unfunded Needs Plan identifies transportation projects on the SIS that help meet mobility needs, but where funding is not expected to be available during the 25 year time period of the SIS Funding Strategy.
- SIS Adopted 5-Year Plan Multimodal Capacity Improvement Projects FY2014/2015 to FY2018/2019 (July 2014)
- SIS Approved 2nd 5-Year Plan Multimodal Capacity Improvement Projects FY2019/2020 to FY2023/2024 (July 2014)
- SIS 2040 Cost Feasible Plan - Present Day Cost VersionHighway Component (September 2014)
- SIS 2040 Cost Feasible Plan
- Year of Expenditure Version
Highway Component (September 2014)