Transportation Statistics Office
The Source Book is a compendium of current and historical data and analysis describing
the performance of Florida's transportation system. It is intended to be the primary source of mobility
performance measure results for the State of Florida.
The Transportation Statistics Office now produces two Source Books: the Multimodal Mobility Performance (MPM) Measures Source Book and a companion General Interest Highway Statistics Source Book which includes data on public roads.
The release of this year's Source Book is significant as it has been revamped, reworked, and refreshed. Highlights of the improvements:
- Data are easier to work with. All data are in Excel format.
- Information is easier to find. The Source Books are in PDF format with bookmarks so that you can jump to what you are looking for easily.
- Buttons within the Source Book will open the applicable data file.
- 2013 Multimodal Mobility Performance Measures Source Book
- 2013 General Interest Highway Statistics Source Book
- Microsoft Excel