Bicycle and Pedestrian Partnership Council
- Complete Streets Implementation - information on FDOT's Complete Streets Policy and Complete Streets Implementation Plan on planning for safer, context-sensitive roads.
- FHWA Guidance: Bicycle and Pedestrian Provisions of Federal Transportation Legislation - FHWA released an updated guidance document to provide policy direction related to biking and walking.
- Best Foot Forward For Pedestrian Safety - This organization's mission is to improve pedestrian safety through engineering, education, and enforcement.
- 2015 Bike Friendly State Report Cards - the League of American Bicyclists annual report ranking all 50 states on bicycle friendliness.
- Bicycle Laws - traffic laws for bicyclists and motorists to know.
Fixing America's Surface Transportation Act (FAST Act)
- FAST Act - information on Public Law 114-94, the "Fixing America's Surface Transportation Act" (FAST Act) and Florida Department of Transportation's implementation.
- Fixing America's Surface Transportation (FAST) Act - Information on Federal Highway Administration's "Fixing America's Surface Transportation" (FAST) Act