Bicycle and Pedestrian Partnership Council
Related Information and Events
- FHWA Guidance: Bicycle and Pedestrian Provisions of Federal Transportation Legislation - FHWA released an updated guidance document to provide policy direction related to biking and walking.
- New Advocacy Advance Reports: Working with MPOs for Biking & Walking Funding - To help maximize available funding for biking and walking, Advocacy Advance -- a partnership between the Alliance for Biking & Walking and the League of American Bicyclists -- has released two new reports to guide MPO staff and advocates through the new funding process.
- 2014 Bike Friendly State Report Cards - the League of American Bicyclists annual report ranking all 50 states on bicycle friendliness.
- Advocacy Advance's "MAP-21 Find It Fund It" - A new tool from Advocacy Advance makes it easier to identify the federal transportation programs that could be used to pay for many types of walking and bicycling programs. "MAP-21 Find It Fund It" also provides helpful information about each type of federal transportation funding source available for biking and walking projects, including what it is, how much funding is available, and who to approach for more information.
- Bicycle Laws - traffic laws for bicyclists and motorists to know.
- Walking and Bicycling Facilities and Travel - an FDOT Trends and Conditions Report.
Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21)
- MAP-21 - information on H.R. 4348, the "Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act" (MAP-21) and Florida's implementation.
- Transportation Alternatives Fact Sheet - information on this funding source from the Federal Highway Administration.
- Transportation Alternatives Presentation - a presentation given by the Federal Highway Administration.