Office of Policy Planning
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT), Florida Transportation Commission and others have reported on the performance of Florida's transportation system and the performance of FDOT for many years in various reports. This page provides brief descriptions of these performance reporting activities and links to further information.
Other FDOT Performance Reports
- 2015 MAP-21 Performance Report - This is the third such report documenting FDOT's accomplishments toward advancing the national goals set forth in the Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act (MAP-21). FDOT began the reports three years ahead of the statutory schedule.
- 2060 Florida Transportation Plan Scorecard - The 2060 Florida Transportation Plan (FTP) Scorecard provides a snapshot of the performance of Florida's transportation system and shares progress toward FTP implementation with FDOT partners and the public.
- FDOT's Long Range Program Plan - This plan provides the framework and context for preparing the annual legislative budget request and includes performance indicators for evaluating the impact of programs and agency performance.
- Quarterly Performance Measures Summary Report of the FDOT Office of Construction - This report summarizes contracts completed on a quarterly basis.
- Florida Statewide Operations Performance Measures and Data Collection - This report includes statewide data collected for the three output performance measures: annual 511 calls, annual Road Ranger stops, miles managed by ITS, and for the three outcome measures: incident duration, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
Other Performance Activities
- Performance and Production Review of the Florida Transportation Commission - Pursuant to Section 334.045, Florida Statutes, the Florida Transportation Commission submits its findings of each annual evaluation to the Governor and to the legislative transportation and appropriations committees on the efficiency, productivity, and management of the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT).
- Customer Satisfaction Survey - Since 2000, the department has been asking our residents, visitors, transportation partners and businesses to tell us what we are doing right and what we can do better in providing transportation products and services to them. These survey results help the Department to track our progress in improving customer satisfaction.
- Florida Transit Handbook - This Handbook provides a synopsis of Florida's transit systems and a snapshot of their performance.
- Florida Mobility Measures - These measures are used in systems planning and metropolitan planning to identify the location, scale and nature of transportation problems and needs to identify possible solutions to these problems.
- Public Involvement Research - The department has conducted research to assess and evaluate the practice of public involvement in Florida and to develop performance measures for public involvement.