What is the Project ID Document?
The Project ID Document is a summary of all the information that was entered into the ProjectID.exe program when the project was first created. It contains information such as project location, contract information, and management information.
Follow these steps to view the Project ID Document
- Open up the project in PEDDS from which you will view the Project ID Document (instructions here).
- Select "Reports->Project Reports->Project Id Document" from the main menu.
- The report dialog will open displaying the Project ID Document for the project.
- From the report dialog the Project ID Document can be printed or saved to a PDF or Excel file.
- When finished, click the red "X" in the upper right of the dialog to exit.
Project ID Document Menu Item
Report Dialog with Project ID Document
Report Dialog Menu