Follow these steps to view the projects and deliveries in your local PEDDS Database
- It is unnecessary to open up a project in PEDDS to browse the PEDDS database.
- Select "Open PEDDS Database Browser" from the "PEDDS Database" menu.
- Internet Explorer should open up and browse to your local PEDDS Database pages.
- In some cases, an error may occur when IE tries to browse to your PEDDS DB website. If this occurs, contact your local network administrator.
- Once viewing the database pages, a user can find see the details of all the projects and deliveries in the local PEDDS database.
Open PEDDS Database Browser Menu Item
PEDDS DB Browser IE Dialog
PEDDS DB Browser IE Error Dialog
Troubleshooting PEDDS Database Errors
The average PEDDS user does not have access to the PEDDS Database Settings. Contact your local network administrator for help.
Some issues that may cause the issue that are worth mentioning to the network administrator:
- The PEDDS Client settings file may have been incorrectly configured. Check this first.
- The machine on which the PEDDS Database resides may not be accessible by the PEDDS Client. There may be a bad network connection.
- Make sure the MS SQL Server upon which the PEDDS Database resides is currently running.
- The MS SQL Server upon which the PEDDS Database resides may not be configured correctly to receive remote connections.
- The SQL Server/PEDDS Database may have an incorrectly configured PEDDS User login name/password.