Follow these steps for opening an existing project in the PEDDS Client Application
- Choose the option to open an existing project by either clicking the toolbar button, choosing "Open Project" from the "Project" menu, or choosing the project from a list of projects in the "Recent Projects" menu.
- If a current project is open in PEDDS, the client will ask if the user wants to close the active project. Click "Yes" to continue.
- If the project is being opened from the "Recent Projects" menu, the project should open up in PEDDS without any further input on the part of the user.
- If the project is being opened from the toolbar or the "Projects->Open Project" menu item, the "Open Existing Project" Dialog will open.
- Enter in the path to the project or click the "Browse..." button and navigate to the project directory.
- Highlight the project to open and click the "OK" button. Click the "OK" button in the "Open Existing Project" dialog.
- The selected project will now open up in the PEDDS Client.
Open Project Toolbar Button
Open Recent Project Menu Item
Open Project Menu Item
Open Existing Project Dialog