Follow these steps for creating a new project in the PEDDS Client Application
- Move all electronic files to a folder on a hard drive accessible to the PEDDS Client.
- Start the PEDDS Client. Click the "Create Project" toolbar button or select "Create Project" from the "Project Menu".
- The "Create New Project" dialog opens up. Click the "Browse" button and navigate to the folder where all of the electronic files are that were moved in step one above. Click the "OK" button in the "Browse For Folder" dialog and the "OK" button in the "Create New Project" dialog.
- The "Project ID exe" program will now be executed. Enter in all of the information about a project and then click the "Save Project Id" button.
- The "Delivery Manager Information" dialog then opens. Type in the delivery manager's name and title and click the "Next" button. The "Description of Delivery" dialog then opens.
- Enter in the delivery description into the "Description of Delivery" dialog and then click the "Finish" button.
- The Delivery Manifest Document is then created and opened in a report dialog. Click here to see what the Delivery Manifest Document is and how to use it. Click the red "X" in the upper right of the dialog to close it.
- The project is now ready to be worked with. The next step is usually to create new signatories for the project (instructions here).
Create Project Toolbar Button
Create Project Menu Item
Create New Project Dialog
Project ID exe program
Delivery Manager Info Dialog
Delivery Description Dialog
Delivery Manifest Report Dialog