Follow These Steps Searching the PEDDS Database for the Current Project
- Open up a project in PEDDS that you want to check in the (instructions here).
- Choose "Search for Active Project" from the "PEDDS Database" menu.
- If there's an error connecting to the database, an error dialog will show. Click here for help with database errors.
- After some processing, the Project In Database Report will show.
- When done, click the red "X" in the upper right corner the report dialog.
- If you have encountered any trouble with the PEDDS database, click here.
Search for Active Project Menu Item
Active Project Error Dialog
Project in Database Report Dialog