We are committed to ensuring that all Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) web sites are accessible to our customers and employees. These web sites have been developed to comply with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (as amended). Section 508 was enacted to eliminate barriers to information technology, to make available opportunities for people with disabilities and to encourage the development of technologies to help achieve these goals. This law requires that all individuals with disabilities have access to information and data comparable to that which is available to individuals without disabilities.
FDOT web sites are regularly monitored to ensure they comply with the requirements of Section 508.
This Web Site is best viewed using a screen resolution of 1280 x 1024. Adjusting the computers Display Properties Settings to 1280x1024 will reduce the amount of horizontal scrolling.
Most popular browsers will view this site without issue. However the suggested browser is the latest version of Internet Explorer.
If you experience difficulty while using our FDOT web sites - please tell us about the problem. You may:
- send us an email to the Web Support Team for Website Issues
- send us an email to the Public Information Office for General Issues
- write to us at Mail Station 54, 605 Suwannee Street, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0450
- telephone us on our TDD/TTY line (850) 410-5708
- telephone us using the Florida Relay Service (dial 711) for assistance
- telephone us on our standard telephone line (850) 414-4540
Related information ADA/Accessibility.