The SHSP Executive Committee is composed of the 11 state and Federal agencies or organizations having safety leadership roles in Florida.
- John Bixler, Florida Department of Health
- Brian Blanchard, Florida Department of Transportation
- Colonel David Brierton, Florida Highway Patrol
- Tamara Christion, Federal Highway Administration
- David Conklin, Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- Frank Farmer, Florida Department of Health
- Richard Fulmer, AKCA Inc.
- James Gregg, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- David Hawk, US Department of Transportation
- Charlie Hood, Florida Department of Education
- Roy Hudson, Florida Sheriffs Association
- Richard J. Kaplan, Florida Metropolitan Planning Organization Advisory Council
- Terrance Schiavone, National Highway Safety Transportation Administration
- Cheryl Stewart, Florida Police Chiefs Association