Office of Work Program and Budget
Federal Aid Management
State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP)
STIP Project Detail Listings
Initial Project Detail Listing as approved by FHWA on October 1st each year
This is a static file showing the list of projects in the STIP at the time of adoption of the Five Year Work Program at July 1st each year. Note that, although the STIP must be approved on the first day of the new federal fiscal year (October 1st) it is based on the projects shown in the Adopted Work Program as of the beginning of the state fiscal year (July 1st) which starts three months earlier than the federal fiscal year.
NOTE: This initial static project detail listing does not change over time and doesn’t include any subsequent changes to the project details such as cost estimates, funding sources, fiscal year in which cost estimates are programmed, or project descriptions.
The initial project detail listing can be accessed in several ways, as explained below.
- The initial STIP project detail may be viewed or searched on-line in portable document format (PDF).
- You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view, search or print in this format.
- Caution: this is a very large document so be selective in what you print.
Link to Statewide Initial STIP Project Detail
Statewide STIP as a PDF file, suitable for searching or printing (.pdf - 8,670 KB)
Links to Initial STIP Project Detail by District
All District files are "PDF" file suitable for searching or printing
(.pdf - 92 KB)
(.pdf - 4,024 KB)
(.pdf - 5,759 KB)
(.pdf - 4,396 KB)
(.pdf - 6,648 KB)
(.pdf - 4,894 KB)
(.pdf - 4,432 KB)
(.pdf - 3,413 KB)
(.pdf - 1,981 KB)
- The complete statewide STIP initial project listings may also be downloaded as an Excel file by clicking on the link shown below:
Statewide STIP.xlsx (.xlsx - 3,932 KB)
- The initial STIP project detail listings may also be viewed or searched on-line via the STIP Report. The STIP Report enables the STIP to be viewed by specific County, MPO, Item Segment, or Project Description.
NOTE: In order to see the initial STIP project detail listings as approved by FHWA on October 1st, you must select “Approved STIP” in the “Report Type” drop-down menu on the STIP Report page, as shown below:
Current Project Detail Listings, including all changes during the course of the year
The on-line STIP Report also includes an option to display the “current” version of the STIP project detail listings, which includes all changes to the STIP since it was adopted on July 1st each year (changes include Administrative Modifications as well as formal STIP Amendments). The STIP Report enables the STIP to be viewed by specific County, MPO, Item Segment, or Project Description.
NOTE: In order to see the current STIP project detail listings, you must select “Current STIP” in the “Report Type” drop-down menu on the STIP Report page, as shown below:
The on-line STIP Report may be accessed by clicking on the link shown below: