Transportation Statistics Office
Welcome to the Florida Department of Transportation's Traffic Information site. This site provides statistical traffic information for Florida's State Highway System.
(NOTE: Disable pop-up blockers to access the links below.)
- Florida Traffic Online - A web-based mapping application that provides traffic count site locations and historical traffic count data. Traffic data is updated annually each April.
- Real-Time Traffic Information - The Real-time data reporting page is experiencing issues due to system upgrades. We are currently working on this issue and will have it resolved soon. In the interim if you need assistance please notify James Whitley of the Transportation Statistics Office (850-921-7300).
- Florida Transportation Information DVD - Disk with variety of current and historical transportation data. A new DVD is published in June each year.
- Traffic Data Shapefiles - GIS shapefiles of AADT, Truck AADT, etc.
- Traffic Monitoring Handbook - How to perform traffic data collection.
- Project Traffic Forecasting Handbook - How to forecast traffic for analysis of future highway projects.
- SPS Manual - Survey Processing Software user manual.
- Daily Vehicle Miles Traveled Reports - Annual summary of traffic data by county and highway facility.
For further information contact CO FTI Team or phone (850) 414-4848